Last week I was nominated by the lovely Amy over at Amy Ross for the Liebster Award. Please check out her awesome blog if you haven’t already!
I’ll be honest I had no idea what the Liebster Award was when I was nominated so I had to do a little research. I think it’s a lovely way of recognising and discovering new blogs that aren’t on your radar and for a way for your followers to get to know you better!
- Acknowledge the blog that gave you the award – send some love!
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them that you dig them
- Give them 11 questions to answer
If you had a time machine to travel to the future or the past, which one would you choose and why?
I had to think so hard about this question. I’d love to visit the past, maybe ancient Egypt, that would be incredible. But then I would love to find out what happens in the future!
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve been given?
Worrying can’t change the future. This has helped me a lot with my anxiety and helps me stop worrying about things that I have no control over.
What drives you to continue with your blog?
I’ve been blogging for as long as I can remember, this being my second blog, and I never seem to carry it on. I’m not very good with motivation and productivity but this time I’m making a more conscious effort with my blog. I love writing and reading and this is why I always come back to my blog.
What has been your biggest achievement so far?
Education wise I definitely have to say getting my degree. I poured my heart into my three years at university and am very proud of myself for getting the degree I wanted! Personal wise I’d have to say moving to Thailand is my biggest achievement so far. I didn’t think I’d ever be able to do it but I’m so proud that I have.
What genre of music are you into?
I will literally listen to any music as long as it has a good beat. My Spotify differs between pop and punk, rock, country, dance and everything in between. The only thing I really steer clear of is heavy metal.
Where was the last place you travelled/visited?
Well I’m currently living in Thailand so does that count?
A favourite quote you go by?
My favourite quote of all time is ‘Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.’ If anyone knows what film this is from comment below and you’ll get extra brownie points!
What’s your favourite and worst social media platform?
My favourite all time social media platform is still Instagram. I know not everyone is loving it at the minute, and I agree that the algorithm is messing everything up but I’ve had Instagram since it was first created and I’ve loved it from the beginning. I’m a very visual person and I still love the premise behind it. My worst is probably Pinterest. I don’t understand it very well but I’ve heard that it can actually be a very good media platform so I’ll have to try harder.
Have you ticked anything off your bucket list if you have one?
Most of my bucket list just consists of travelling to different places. So being here in Thailand lets me tick one place off!
Do you have any hidden talents?
The only thing I can think of that’s out of the ordinary is that I can raise one of my eyebrows, that’s all.
What’s one country you would love to visit?
I would love to visit America one day. I’ve been to Orlando before but I was young so I don’t remember much. I’d love to go to LA!
Random Facts About Myself
- I currently live in Hua Hin, Thailand
- I studied Film and TV Production at university
- I love but also hate horror movies at the same time
- My dream first car is either a VW Campervan or Mini Cooper
- I don’t drink alcohol
- My girl crush is Analeigh Tipton
- Hua Hin is famous for seafood and I hate seafood
- My new favourite flower are Frangipani which are very popular in Thailand
- I used to do ballet, and I really wish I’d carried it on
- I love all things animals
- I’m actually very shy and awful at small talk
These are the blogs and twitter accounts I’ve been loving lately! Apologies if you’ve already been nominated already, feel free to still answer my questions or comment your previous blog post so I can still read it!
- If you could have any super power what would it be?
- If you could only live in one place for the rest of your life, where would it be?
- What’s your favourite piece of clothing you own/have owned?
- What fictional place would you most like to go to?
- What’s the title of the current chapter of your life and why?
- What are your favourite Tv shows?
- What would you tell your teenage self if you could go back in time?
- What’s an ideal weekend for you?
- What are your 3 favourite albums?
- Do you think you match your star sign well?
- What was your favourite subject in school?
Again thank you so much to Amy for nominating me for my first award, I really appreciate the love! I can’t wait to read everyones responses!