I can’t believe I’ve been here for over three months already! In some ways it feels like it’s been ages since I was in England but it’s also been so quick! It’s also the longest I’ve ever lived away from home and seen any of my family, I miss them all more and more each day!
I didn’t know what to expect from my Thailand adventure but I’ve already experienced more than I thought I would. Sure there have been hard times but I just have to look out of my bedroom window to realise how lucky I am that I’m living in this wonderful place on the other side of the world!
In my 3 months I’ve…
- Stayed in some beautiful places! I lived in two gorgeous resorts in Chiang Mai and had the opportunity to stay in a 5* luxury resort, Anantara Resort Hua Hin. I’m so lucky to be able to stay in these places and I can’t wait to travel more and see more!
- Taken part in my new favourite holiday, Songkran! I had such an amazing day celebrating Songkran and got absolutely soaking wet! If you want to check out my vlog from that day, have a look here!
- Made new friends! I’ve met some very interesting people and I can’t wait to meet more!
- Spent days out visiting amazing places! We’ve explored Lub Lae Caves and Pala-U Waterfall and there’s so many more places around here we want to go.
- Been on 8 planes!
- Had the amazing opportunity to meet some of the world’s most beautiful animals. I had the best day at the Maerim Elephant Sanctuary in Chiang Mai, meeting these amazing animals! Check out my vlog of it here!
- Had some amazing days at different water parks. I’ve visited Vana Nava Water Jungle in Hua Hin twice and it’s a great water park. It’s beautifully set out and there’s plenty to do all day including some huge slides which were great! I’ve also been to The Grand Canyon Water Park in Chiang Mai which was amazing! One of my favourite places! Check out my vlog of the Grand Canyon here!
- Got used to Thai food, a little, I still won’t go near anything spicy!
- Made some amazing memories with Skye that we’ll never forget!
I’ve loved my first 3 three months here in Thailand and I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year brings us!
If you’d like to check out all my vlogs from my Thailand adventure check them out here:
- Arriving in Chiang Mai! Night Market, House Tour, Cabaret
- SONGKRAN 2018!
Also follow me on all my social medias for lots of updates and posts all about Thailand!